Labor Estimating Sheet
Complete and ready to use. For Labor/Install Shops
If you're a labor/install shop and want to price out a client, use this form. Estimate like a pro with this complete labor estimating form. With built in man day production rates, simply add in your man day loaded wage, material quantities & profit margin. Use this form to plug in the takeoff quantities and QUICKLY get a number for labor.
Key Essential Features
- Built in man day production rates. (see all items from Production Rate form below)
- Breaks down each line item with it's own unit price. (Per SY, SF, LF, etc)
- Calculates man days for each line item and does an overall man day total.
- Shows total amounts per each line item, with and without profit margin percent added.
- Displays labor total amount, labor profit amount and total job labor amount with profit.
- Comes with an Explanation and FAQ sheet, outlining all functions, to guide your process.
- A complete labor estimating sheet package.
If you're a labor shop and want to price out a client, use this form. You should already know 3 things:
- How much an installer man day (loaded) wage is at your shop.
- How much an installer can install per day (quantity) of any material.
- How much profit you want to make on the job.
MOST RECOMMENDED SOLUTION FOR YOUR LABOR ESTIMATION