Service Terms & Conditions of Agreement
By using Commercial Flooring Estimating (C.F.E.), you agree to comply with all of the Contract Terms of Agreement set forth herein:
- SERVICE HOURS: In the performance of the estimating services, the hours of operation of C.F.E., on any given day, are entirely within the C.F.E.'s control; furthermore, you will rely upon C.F.E. to put in such number of hours as may be reasonably necessary to fulfill this agreement, without additional and unforeseen consultation & change order charges & modifications, prior to servicing. Completion time based on regular business days - Monday to Friday (excluding all holidays).
- COMPENSATION: You will be responsible for full payment to C.F.E. for the estimated fee, as stated on the fixed square foot price chart. The hourly charge rate, of $45 per hour, will be added on for any project related work, as necessary, for additional estimating, editing of layout, editing of material takeoff, and/or corrections per addendums or special requests. All compensation is non refundable.
- INVOICING & PAYMENT: C.F.E. will be requesting full payment for the entire amount, before or upon completion of project, as stated above; Payment can be made by credit card (via Paypal merchant services) - a direct payment link will be provided by C.F.E.
- MODIFICATIONS & ALTERATIONS: C.F.E. upon request, by written authorization, will modify, edit, alter estimates, per necessary change order requirements, if C.F.E. was the original estimator of the project. ALL CHANGES, MODIFICATIONS AND ALTERATIONS are payable on an hourly rate charge, at $45 per hour, to be added at the time of completion. Any change orders for changes or extra work shall be incorporated in, and become part of this Estimate Quote.
- EXCLUSIONS: NO amounts will be provided for adhesives, floor prep & self-levelers, tile grout, thin-sets & mortars, laths, moisture testers,vapor barrier materials, cleaning & polishing materials. Additionally, demo of existing flooring areas are not included on takeoff amounts.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: C.F.E. will furnish services as an independent contractor and not as an employee of your company, nor affiliated with your company. C.F.E. as no authority to act for, represent, or bind you or any other company affiliated with you in any manner.
- NON DISCLOSURE: Customer agrees to keep confidential all C.F.E. materials, including but not limited to, this Agreement, discounts,promotions, rates, charges, reports, references, invoices & estimates, and not to reproduce or release to any third party or to any of C.F.E.'s competitors.
- WARRANTIES & LIABILITIES: C.F.E. makes no representation or warranties with respect to any information, materials, graphics found on our website. Under no circumstances shall C.F.E. be held liable for any damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from us.
- IN THE EVENT OF NON-PAYMENT of the entire amount due for services rendered, C.F.E. shall be entitled to recover from Customer all reasonable attorney's fees and cost of collection and suit incurred expenses.
- THIS AGREEMENT constitutes the entire understanding between the parties hereto and no collateral agreement shall be binding unless in writing.