Advanced Flooring Estimating Sheet
This advanced flooring estimating Excel worksheet, is intended for flooring professionals only.
It is filled with complex features and formulas needed to properly estimate small to large scale commercial flooring jobs.
Our expert experience in the flooring industry made us develop this easy to use Excel tool to help those who seek a professional spreadsheet to help them create accurate proposals.
Click here to see it!
Key Essential Features
- Line itemization of products with takeoff quantities, labor costs and material costs - single line.
- Ability to assign Gross Profit % Markup to Labor and Materials - per each line item material.
- Also a built in Gross Profit % total margin, with combined average from Labor and Material.
- Flexibility to adjust the overall Gross Profit % of all combined averages.
- Template Excel file, with macros that transfers data to other included spreadsheets.
- Three proposals forms included - with built in exclusions:
- Unit Price Proposal - shows line item and built in price per item.
- L & M Proposal - show line item with breadown for labor and material per item.
- Lump Sum Proposal - recommended form for bidding to GCs - per specified sections.
- Extra worksheets added: RFI and Fax Cover sheets.
- Works on ALL FLOORING TYPES...including tile, hardwood, epoxy, etc...
- Comes with a completed sample sheet, with detailed explanations for each field.
- Line items to each material type with separate labor and material cost breakdowns.